If you or one of your drivers has been involved in an accident, it's crucial to notify us within 24 hours, no matter who is at fault. You have two primary methods to report a motor claim:
- Via the Flock Portal (Recommended): A streamlined online form allows you to efficiently notify us of an incident.
- Via Davies Claims Service: Our dedicated claims service is available 24/7, 365 days a year at 0344 856 2215.
Even if you don't intend to make a claim, notifying us helps us control the claim and reduce costs, potentially positively affecting your ongoing renewal premiums.
Method 1: Reporting an Incident via the Flock Portal (Recommended)
Step 1: Access the Portal
- Log in to your Flock portal account.
Step 2: Locate the "Report an Incident" Button
- Find the "Report an Incident" button to the left of the screen.
Step 3: Open the Form
- Click on the button to open the incident reporting form.
Step 4: Fill in the Details
- Fill in the questions presented; some are mandatory, while others are optional.
- Please complete as many details as possible to help speed up the incident reporting process.
Step 5: Upload Images
- You can also upload images related to the incident.
Step 6: Submit the Form
- Click "Submit" to send the form.
Step 7: Close the Form
- Click on the "X" at the top-right corner to return to the Flock portal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What happens when the claim form is submitted?
- Our claims handler, Davies, is notified immediately and will be in touch with you for the next steps.
- What if I want to add more information later?
- Reply to Davies' response email, including the claim number, to update the current claim.
- How can I get an update on my claim?
- You can check the Flock portal for a quick update or call Davies for a more comprehensive status.
Method 2: Reporting via Davies Claims Service
If you choose to report the claim by calling Davies at 0344 856 2215, please have the following information ready:
- The fleet name and policy number
- Your name, job title, and contact details
- Driver's name and contact details (if different)
- Vehicle make, model, and registration number
- Date, time, and location of the accident
- Detailed description of the accident and any damages
- Third-party details and their insurance information
- Information about the emergency services' attendance, if applicable
- Photographs of the scene, if available
If you don't have all the information within 24 hours, don't delay in calling Davies. Early notification helps us control the claim and associated costs more effectively.
We hope this article guides you through the incident reporting process efficiently. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.