Currently, we cannot offer coverage in the following countries:
- Algeria, Burundi, Far North Region of Cameroon, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, Somalia, The Republic of Sudan, South Sudan
- Colombia, Peru
- Afghanistan, Jammu & Kashmir, North Korea, Pakistan
- Abkhazia, Donetsk & Luhansk regions of Ukraine, Nagorno-Karabakh, North Caucasian Federal District, South Ossetia
- Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Sinai Province of Egypt (including Taba International Airport), Syria, Yemen
- Any country where the drone flight is in breach of United Nations sanctions
Need cover in one of these countries? Get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to help you out.
Coverage can also be granted in the following circumstances:
- For the overflight of any excluded country where the flight is within an internationally recognised air corridor and is performed in accordance with I.C.A.O. recommendations
- In circumstances where your drone has landed in an excluded country as a direct consequence and exclusively as a result of force majeure.