Watch our short video tutorial showing how to install a Matrix Nano device. The steps are written out below.
1. Please do not start the vehicle yet or turn the ignition ON.
2. Find the location of your car battery, the vehicle handbook should assist with its location
3. If present please remove the battery cover to access the battery.
4. Determine a suitable location for the device ensuring there is sufficient space to run the cables to the battery terminals and that it will not interfere with the battery cover when replaced.
5. Thoroughly clean the area onto which the device will be placed, remove the double-sided tape backing and secure the unit in place ensuring the NANO label is facing up
6. Loosen the Positive terminal with a suitable spanner ensuring that the spanner does not come into contact with any part of the vehicle metalwork when it is connected to the battery terminal.
7. Connect the positive [RED] cable from the device onto the loosened [+] battery terminal. Once connected tighten the battery terminal and ensure the cable connector is secure.
8. Loosen the Negative [-] terminal with a suitable spanner.
9. Connect the Negative [BLACK] cable from the device onto the loosened [-] battery terminal. Once connected tighten the battery terminal and ensure the cable connector is secure.
10. The installation is now complete, the battery cover can now be replaced.
If you are still having any difficulties installing your device, please reach out to your Flock contact who can assist you further.