There are two types of Fly Unlimited policies. Both can be adjusted throughout the policy but need to be done in different ways.
Speak to our UK-based customer service team over the phone to make any adjustments to your policy. They'll be on hand to help you with anything you might need.
You can easily adjust or cancel your Fly Unlimited policy with the Flock Cover mobile app - no phone conversations required!
All you need to do is:
- Download the Flock Cover app (it's free) and login to your account
- Tap on Fly Unlimited in the ☰ menu (top left hand screen)
- From there, you can adjust your policy (by tapping on the relevant change buttons) or cancel your Fy Unlimited subscription
Adjusting your policy can involve:
- Adding (or removing) new drones and accessories
- Adding (or removing) pilots
- Adding (or removing) a country
- Changing your Public Liability limit
The fine print:
a) any amendments to your coverage will take effect immediately.
b) If the amendment increases the cover you need, you will be charged the increase immediately.
c) If the amendment reduces the cover you need, your new policy price will take effect at your next renewal date
Pausing, or cancelling, your policy:
If you pause, or cancel your subscription, your coverage will remain in place until the end of the policy period, but will not renew. If you then need the odd job covered, you can always insure your flight by the hour with one of our Pay-as-you-fly commercial policies.