When making a claim, we'll ask you a few quick questions which we will then pass on to Allianz, such as:
- Location, time and brief description of original flight mission and incident
- Any details of third parties involved
- Details of the drone, controller and mobile device used (serial number)
- Copy of a valid PfCO (Commercial pilots only)
- Evidence to show you were given the appropriate permissions to fly (this should be a screenshot of a text or email).
In addition, we'll ask you to send us your flight logs and some photos (if possible) over email.
Need help making a claim? Click here to find out how.