When it comes to renewing your PfCO licence , you'll need to upload the following files to the CAA's online portal, where all applications and renewals are now processed:
- Ops Manual- make sure this has been updated to reflect the 2018 ANO Amendments. You should also ensure that the version number/ date has been updated.
- Proof of EC785/2004 compliant insurance- it's important that the policyholder's name matches the legal entity applying for the PfCO (click here for more information on this).
- Flight Logs- these must show that you've flown for at least 2 hours in the last 3 months.
Other useful bits of information:
- When can I renew my licence? You can renew your PfCO up to 90 days before its expiry date.
- Cost- It costs £185 to renew your licence, and you can pay this fee online.
- Turn around time- The CAA aims to process applications within 10 working days. It can be quicker or longer depending on volume!
If you have any questions about your renewal, you can get in touch with the Flock team by clicking on the yellow button. We usually reply within 2 minutes!