This cookies policy describes;
- what cookies are;
- why cookies are used;
- which cookies are used on the Website;
- how you can manage cookies used on the Website; and
- changes to this cookies policy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your device when you visit the Website. Some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, but we want you to understand the different types of cookies that are typically used on websites:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies which are strictly necessary to provide a service, or to comply with legal requirements.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about the pages or screens you visit, and other performance metrics.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies remember your choices to improve your experience, for example, remembering your username, your language, the region you are in. The aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don't have to reset your preferences each time you visit.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: these cookies are often placed by re-targeting and advertising partners, to track your browsing habits so that you can later be shown targeted ads on other websites and apps.
Which cookies are used on the Website?
At the moment, we do not use any of our own cookies or similar technologies on the Website ("first party cookies").
For our website:
Third party: Cookies policy:
Google Analytics http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Facebook Analytics https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
How can you manage cookies on the Website?
Cookies do lots of jobs on the Website. However, you may be able to disable them if you would like to if the relevant third party allows you to. If you do this, you may find that certain parts of the Website do not work at all, or do not work correctly.
Changes to this cookies policy
From time to time, we may make changes to this cookies policy. If we decide to do so, we will post the changes here, so that you are always aware of what cookies or other similar technologies we use and how we use them. If we need to, we will contact you with details of those changes and/or ask you to confirm that you are happy with them.
If you have any questions, comments or requests relating to cookies or similar technologies, then please contact our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The practices described in this cookies policy statement are our current cookie policies and procedures as of 24/05/18.