In order to get your PfCO you'll have to demonstrate to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) that you can operate a drone safely in UK airspace, which is rather busy these days. For more information on what this involves, and how you can apply, head on over to the 'Permissions and Exemptions' page on the CAA's website.

As part of your PfCO application, you need to demonstrate to the CAA that you have compliant insurance for commercial flights. This is easy to do with a Flock Cover Note, which you can get in just a few taps with the app.

Did this answer your question?